Take Your Vision
to the World
Who we are
UrVision Communications is an international media house, a one-stop solution for all your Television production and broadcast needs across Asia and Africa.
We are a full service production house and media placement agency. We work with the latest technology available and highly qualified people. Whatever your needs be, whether in television, radio, social media, books or print projects, our team will help you develop cutting edge products that will appeal to your target audience. We are constantly perfecting production concepts and styles so you can rest easy and have access to the most powerful production services available anywhere.
Alex GantaAlex Ganta is an Ordained Minister, Missionary and a Media Specialist. He worked with many Christian organizations and helped establish their media outreach in India and Asia. He is an Executive Producer for various televisions shows produced in India. He has wide experience in managing media teams and negotiated media buying deals on behalf of the clients.
Pearl GantaPearl is the creative mind for all the Media projects developed at Ur Vision Communications. She has written & Directed many television shows. She travels the world to tell captivating stories and help organisations establish media departments.
We produce broadcast quality video and audio programs such as Television Series, Small films, Documentaries, Real life stories, Educational programs, Commercials, Corporate presentations and News features.
Be it the back drop of the famous Angkor Wat temple in Cambodia or the Temple Mount in Israel or the age old city of Varanasi in India, we travelled far and wide to capture some stunning visuals and tell some amazing stories.
Sub titling is the best choice for giving all aspects of film and video an international impact, allowing clients to market their film or product to other countries and cultures without compromising their original message.
We can lip-sync or para-dub your project into Indian and Asian languages. We strive to be culturally sensitive and relevant while dubbing programs into International languages. Our translation and cultural adaptation always takes into consideration the country and people it is destined to reach. Our directors and voice artists are native speakers and they are assigned according to the language and area of expertise. We can translate and dub your program into 25 Indian and other Asian languages.
We evaluate your people, resources, and provide relevant training to improve the effectiveness of your programs.
We have successfully trained media teams in India, Nepal, Thailand, Cambodia, Indonesia, South Africa,Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Togo & Liberia.
Media Distribution and Placement
- We have strong relationships with many television networks, we can place your program in Christian and secular Networks in India and various Asian countries.
- We will execute your plan by negotiating with stations, networks, and providers to deliver strategic timeslots and positioning at the best possible rate.
- We also distribute faith-based movies in theatres, on television and DVDs in the Asian market.
- We have placed television programs for International preachers in various secular television stations all across Asia, especially in India, Nepal, Srilanka, Pakistan, Cambodia, Thailand and Indonesia.
- We have successfully negotiated television deals on secular channels for organizations representing Joyce Meyer Ministries in Asia.
- We have strong connections with television channels Like ZEE TV, STAR PLUS in India and JAWA TV, O CHANNEL in Indonesia and APSARA TV, CTN in Cambodia.
Some of the projects done for various organisations.
We executed the produc;on and directed a 52 week Kids television series called “Kids Zindabad”.
Executed the production and directed some episodes of India television version of the popular American radio series “Adventures in Odyssey”
Produced and directed KIDSHUB TV, a Kid’s weekly series.
Developed telethon stories and fund raising videos for CBN International, Joyce Meyer Ministries and various organisations.